>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Petra!

I know that there simply isn't enough good christian rock bands; so I am going to share one of my favorites: Petra. Petra has liricks as "holy" as the hymns you sing on Sunday morning, but a hard rock feel of BonJovi or Deaf Leopard...

Here is "Think Twice"


...And here is "Judas Kiss"

3 comments:

Christine Ericson said...

In case you're wondering, in Judas Kiss, Petra decided to poke a little fun at the secular music industry. Quite often, if you play a secular all-time, mega-hit backwards it will give Satanic worship. The reversed words at the beginning of Judas Kiss say:

"What are you looking for the devil for when you aout'a be looking for the Lord?"

D.B. said...

Surely there are some other good Christian rock bands. :-) Are they even around still? I like Audio Adrenaline, and Newsboys, and Third Day a little better. :-)

Christine Ericson said...

I'm one of those "oldies but goodies" people

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger