>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

"And Also After That"

When my father (King Victorious as he is known here on my blog) sent me this article, I knew I had to post it here on my blog. If you haven't detected from my previous posts, I like to "dabble" in almost everything, especially the "fantastic" side of the world. Namely Angels and Demons.

This article is by (personally, my favorite teacher) Chuck Missler. His ministry is called Koinonia House (KHouse for short) and he is my mentor in all things "weird". I STRONGLY encourage you to read this article. In it Chuck Missler explains everything about the relation of man to fallen angels and their actives in modern society far more eloquently than I ever could. So, without further ado, here is the link to "And Also After That".

5 comments:

Reversed Edge said...

This is a really cool entry (not that the others haven't been ;) ) I haven't gotten to read through all of it yet, but I will come back to it soon.
Thanks for posting such helpful and much needed things here on your blog!

Christine Ericson said...

Thanks! I'm going to change the angel picture to "my baby" (my own personal drawing). Let me know what you think of it!

Christine Ericson said...

Just did it, make sure you click on the picture so you can get the full affect of the details!

Reversed Edge said...

Very impressive picture! Yet another masterpeice worthy of your name ;) I like the double kama you chose for the weapon, and the wings look great...well, let's face it folks; this picture is all around amazing :)

Christine Ericson said...

Ah, so that's what it's called. I can still spot a couple imperfections in the face, but over-all, I'm really pleased with the picture! XD

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger