>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Julian Drive

Ah. More music! Here's another Christian band I am quite fond of: Julian Drive. If you are into lyrics that are really meaningful (and I mean as in with meaning behind the music) this is a great band!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Julian Drive, and for girl Christian bands I like Rachel Rachel. What do you think of them?

Christine Ericson said...

Rachel Rachel is great! I love her version of "Carry on my Wayward Son".

D.B. said...

Hey they look like a band that is from the 90s. You are getting closer to the newest decade. :-) I hear Stryper is making a reunion tour.

Christine Ericson said...

Oh blah! ;D Old stuff is good stuff!

D.B. said...

I do agree that some of the older stuff is better.

Hey, I was curious about you graduating. How does that work out with you being homeschooled?

Less serious question: Does your mom have to take role in the morning?

Mom: Christine?

You: Uh, here...on the couch... :-)

Keep up the good work, Cuz.

Christine Ericson said...

We're actually gong through the stuff for grad. right now. As far as I know, it works the same as for public school: there's a big ceremony and dinner.

No, Mom does not have to take role, but she does make me wear sneakers when school "starts" (which is around 8:30-9)

Keep up your great work too, Derrick! <3

D.B. said...

I know this is off topic, but how long have you been homeschooled?

Christine Ericson said...

All my life, we "started" kindergarten when I was 3; so, from then up to now.

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger