>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

HB

I love this band! I'm crazy about the "Orchestra Rock" sound (as I call it). This band from Finland has the perfect blend of music and meaning: the music itself is awesome and the lyrics are hymnal-holy! Their English album, Frozen Inside, was released in 2008. The only technecal glitch I've come across is, in the recording, the studeo didn't mix the vocals with the instruments as best as they could have (the singing should have been a touch louder.) My Dad was a musician so that is the only way I would have noticed. OTHER THAN THAT, this is probably my new favorite band!

2 comments:

Christine Ericson said...

HUZZAH! A band that ACTUALLY mentions Jesus in their lyrics!!!!!1

Reversed Edge said...

Amen to that! Bands as good as this are few and far between these days (as sad as that is).

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger