>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Fireflight/Flyleaf and Skillet/Decyfer Down

So, here are two amazing girl rock bands and two amazing guy rock bands I wanted to give props to. I love all four of these guys' music! The only thing I would change about them (and I know I'm going to get booed for this) is that I would personally like their lyrics to be more vocal about Jesus as in actually saying the name "Jesus Christ". Another thing is that some of their music (namely Flyleaf) can get a little on the "dark" side. Other than that, Fireflight, Skillet, Flyleaf, and Decyfer Down are great bands to add to your stash of good-sounding Christian bands!

Fireflight!


Skillet!


Flyleaf!


Decyfer Down


3 comments:

Christine Ericson said...

Happy Derrick? :P

D.B. said...

Hee Hee. Yes. Welcome to the 21st century. I do enjoy Skillet. I am intrigued by that video for some weird reason...Could be the pyro in me and I like fire. :-) I saw them in concert 6 or 7 years ago. Good stuff. I am out of the current loop of music being old and all.

Though Supertones will be getting together for a music festival later this year. That's pretty cool.

Christine Ericson said...

Thanks! Perhaps I'll check those "Supertones" out...

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger