>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Young Maiden's Day Book

Hee! I love surveys! I found this one on a blog I follow...

Today…March 28th (Palm Sunday!!!)

Outside my window…it is storming!

I am thinking…about making a special "Palm Sunday" breakfast for my family for before church.

I am thankful for...What can I NOT be thankful for? Family, friends, books, a home, food, green growing things, flowers, the smell of wet earth (I could go on...)

I am wearing…PJs -- a tank-top under a HUGE sweatshirt dress and black pajama pants with pink stripes at the knees.

I am reading…7 Men Who Ruled the World From the Grave by Dave Breece

I am creating…a Spanish dress for my sister's birthday and my prom dress.

One of my favorite things…tending my herb plants

For education this week…studying some late Victorian poetry and I hope some Jules Verne!

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …a little bit of herbology, but mostly "How to clean a house."

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…The proper way (as in the correct way) to pray the Lord's Prayer.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…Self-control (does "Controlling my thought life" count?)

Scripture I am memorizing…I should be working on the 31 Proverb of an Excellent Woman but... :P

I am praying for…a couple friends, my family, and of course my future husband.

For the rest of the week…School, I hope, I've been somewhat lagging of late... really lagging XD








A picture I’d like to share…
I found this picture one day while browsing for (you'll never guess) MORE PICTURES! I loved it because it made Bible characters look actually heroic -- like people you want to think are cool!

From the top, clockwise, it's Esther, David, Joseph, Joshua and Sampson. (Click to enlarge)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture!!
-Kaci E.

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger