>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Flower

I woke up this morning
And out my window gazed
To see the beauty of the day
To bask in sunshine rays.

A single flower blooming
Amidst a world of stone.
I wondered who put it there
Where it must live alone.

Never did I see
Such a pretty blossom.
Showing how God's creation
Truly is great and awesome.

I thought for just a moment
To see if I could know
How this flower was placed,
How this flower was sown.


Should there be no others?
No accompaniment?
No orchestra?
No friends in the end?

Why in the hall of stones
Should this flower grow?
Because here all may see,
Because here all many know.

Amidst the rocks a rubble
This flower stands alone
As a beacon, as a testament
To our God, the One.

It would not be noticed,
It's truth, just might be smothered
If it grew in a patch
Surrounded by many others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger