>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Paige Armstrong

I discovered this artist when I was at Sunday school. My family and I all attend the same class Sunday morning with a bunch of other adults (my sister and I are the only "youth"). A gentleman came up to me and started telling me about his daughter's, Paige's, music. I listened to it and I was hooked!

Paige Armstrong is a 19 year-old cancer survivor with a heart for America's youth. Her rock-with-a-message music is great and one of my new favorites!

Visit her Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter pages, and here is her testimony...



And here is some of her music (live)...



And if you like better sound (like I do)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger