>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Do Not Accuse Without Allowing Defence!

The thing that I love to see is whenever Conservatives and Liberals try to interview each other. Invariably what happens is the Liberals get flaming red hot mad and refuse to allow the Conservative to speak, while Conservatives on the other hand allot as much time as necessary for the Liberal to state his point of view.

What cracks me up, is Mr. Ratigan asked Mr. Williams (TEA party organizer) a question and for some reason, won't allow him a moment's breath to speak. Why in the world did you have him on your show then, Mr. Ratigan?!? XD

Anyway, here is the link to the main article, and you can view the video for yourself...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger