>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

For YOU only


I was introduced to these books sometime ago by my Mom while I was doing a study on guys. The writer, Shaunti Feldhahn, goes on a journey to discover what makes men tick. (You men think that we girls are crazy? We think the same about you XD!) The book "For Women Only" goes through hundreds of national scientific surveys and polls and even more interviews from guys themselves about how they think.


In the sequal "For Men Only," Shaunti teams up with her husband Jeff to explain to men how women think. Once again, through national scientific surveys and interviews, this book explains the thought process of girls.

Everyone on the planet should read these books! They will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

(If you'd like to check out her website visit Shaunti here!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger