>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Web Sites

I've have come across some really awesome websites, or just sites that have really good stuff on them.

For you Ani-Manga fans out there, looking for moral reading material here is

Christian Manga.Com

Manga by Christians.Com

I know a lot of people hunger for good, spiritual lessons. Here is one of my favorite Sunday class teachers, ghost writer, Ken Abraham. He is currently going through the book of Revelation.

LifeNotes Class

Here is a blog by LifePoint Church. It's to give devotionals and to provoke thinking among the students. I may have the opportunity to write for this blog :)

LifePoint Devotionals

2 comments:

Derrick said...

Stand to Reason has a good one for learning to think clearly about Christianity. They should be coming out with one for young folks in the next month. str.org

Also, one for learning to defend your faith has some great studies to go through dealing with Atheism, the Gospel and more. The writer is a cold-case homicide dectective. Some have said it is geared toward high schoolers but some good challenging things as well. pleaseconvinceme.com

Also, for some great info on entertainment choices, there is pluggedinonline.com

Christine Ericson said...

Thanks Derrick. I love pluggedinonline, they have the greatest reviews!

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger