>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Frightening Realization

My father just gave a frighteningly real thought. A lot of this won't make sense to most people, but don't worry. I'll elaborate in another post...

Gen. 6:4 "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore {children} to them. Those were the mighty men who {were} of old, men of renown."

Those of you who have heard me speak, know I talk about Nephilim a lot. What are "Nephilim"? Nephilim are a hybrid of fallen angel and human. This hybrid became what we know of a demons. (That's the short version.)

Remember my post on vampires? Most would say that a vampire is a demon; I would say that might be incorrect. Vampires are beautiful, evil creatures. I would say, that vampires are fallen angels.


Where am I going with this. Today's female society is so obsessively consumed with vampires -- I can't tell you how many young girls I know that would give ANYTHING to have a romance with a vampire! -- that it would be the easiest thing in the world for the fallen angels to rise up again and (as in Genesis) "come in to the daughters of men."

Daniel 2:33b "partly of iron and partly of baked clay."

Daniel 2:43 "And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay. "

This is the scene where Daniel gives and interprets the dream of Nebuchadnezzar. The illustration "iron and clay" represents a mixture of man (iron) and... fallen angels and Nephilim (clay).

Our obsession with vampires is deliberate. It is designed to convince young girls that it's okay to "love" that which is most evil. It's okay to have children with that which is not human. What the most frightening thing is, is that even Christians have fallen for it...

5 comments:

Passion Magazine said...

Hey, so first, I was wondering what scriptural evidence there is of fallen angel + human = demon. I always thought a fallen angel was a human.

Also I was confused about the vampires thing. Vampires are fictional, fantastical creatures so can we actually classify them as something that's real and existing (demons)?

Christine Ericson said...

If you look at the verses that talk about demons and compare them to the verses that talk about fallen angels; there's a lot of similarities but there's a lot of differences -- you've never heard of someone being "fallen-angel possessed" have you? The way a demon comes about is the spirit of this hybrid does not completely belong in the angelic realm because it lived in a mortal, human body. Once a nephilim dies it's soul is forced into the angelic realm. Since it does not completely belong there, the new demon is in unbearable pain, unless it finds a human host to live in.

I'm not sure where you'd get the idea that a fallen angel becomes a human -- Lucifer is a fallen angel after all.

Most fantastical creatures have some measure of truth behind them (if you read the ancient stories, they really do sound like demons.) But I wasn't exactly trying to prove that vampires exist. I was trying to say if a girl today is obsessed with having a romantic relationship with a vampire; wouldn't it be the easiest thing in the world for a fallen angel to disguise himself as a vampire and get that girl pregnant with his offspring?

Ariel said...

Where in the Bible is this? I've never heard of this stuff before. I've always thought fallen angels were demons, the term "fallen angels" were just another name for demons. The phrase "fallen angel" is not even found in the Bible (I looked in the NIV and NASB versions and couldn't find anything), so what passages about fallen angels are you talking about?

In Luke 11:18 Jesus says, "If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebub." He's implying that Satan is a demon.

The only reason I'm weary of your theory is just because I'm not aware of any Bible verses that support it. :) And also I thought the vision in Daniel was referring to Nebechanezzar's kingdom, not demons/nephilim. But feel free to educate me, lol.

Typo in my last post. I meant that I thought a fallen angel was a demon, not a human. Eck.

Anonymous said...

Scary thoughts 00
o
Kaci E.

Christine Ericson said...

Revelation 12:4a "And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth."

When Lucifer became Satan one third of the Angels in heaven fell with him, and Stars are usually representative of angels. (Judges 5:20, Job 38:7, Isaiah 40:26, Revelation 1:20)

Satan doesn't have to be a demon, but demons are part of his army. For instance, if I have a platoon in the army and I'm Spanish, but some of the people I'm in charge of are French. I'd be divided against myself if I started fighting my own platoon, but that doesn't make me French.

The dream in Daniel is actually a preview of history from man's perspective (another view is later given from God's perspective). The head of Gold stands for Babylon, the arms of silver are representative of Persia (which conquered Babylon), Bronze is Greece, and Iron is Rome. If you notice in history, Rome was never conquered -- we're technically still in the age of Rome. This is why the last "age" is of Iron and clay. Daniel gives the interpretation right there in the passage (Daniel Chapter 2) As he is explaining the Iron and Clay, if you think about it in the terms of "Angels trying to intermingle with Men" it makes great sense...

(By the way, it's great that you are skeptical! It show the Berean (sp?)in you :D)

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger