>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Angel

Wings,
They pass me by so often.
Soft feathers, whiter than moonlight
Dance in the gentle breeze.
Dark eyes follow my motions as he watches for danger.
A Shadow darts outside my view,
But nothing escapes his.
He launches himself into the air,
A beacon of hope against a black sky.
Pulling out a mighty sword that shines in his brightness.
The Shadow flees at the sight of God's enforcer.
Content that peace has been restored, he alights upon a roof top.
All to my unaware, I walk down the dark pavement
The Stars are my only guide.
Streetlights illuminate what I think is to be seen,
But my angel dwells in invisible shade.
I turn a corner, and he takes off once again, this time alighting by my side.
He too walks, and listens to my words
Though I think none can hear.
I whisper my prayers, and I sing my hymns
And I think that I am alone.
When I reach my home, I crawl below blankets to sleep.
Little do I realize a one-angle-army, sits on my sill to protect my dreams...

1 comments:

Shannon May Platt said...

COOL

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger