>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

What you see mayn't be what you get...

Girls like to know they are beautiful, but when the world declares something 100% fake, something impossible for a human girl to attain as "beautiful" girls will go to the extreme to be thought of as "beautiful."

When all the magazines staring young girls in the face show images of "what they should look like" is devastating. Young women must have a firm foundation in God, as not to be sucked into the lies.

Here is what truly goes on in a photo-shoot...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that just lifted my self-esteem by about 10 times. :) There's a cool song this reminded me of by Jon McLaughlin:

And every magazine tells her she's not good enough,
The pictures that she sees make her cry.
And she would change everything, everything just ask her.
Caught in the in between of beautiful disaster,
And she needs someone to take her home.

Christine Ericson said...

I'm so glad this helped you! That's my mission. Thanks so much for your comment!

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger