>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Highlighting

So, when you've found an awesome passage in scripture that you want to highlight, what do you do? Do you take a marker and highlight? Do you underline?

I have a much better solution! When you highlight with markers, the ink usually soaks through the page; and when you underline, the text becomes difficult to read -- or you end up underlining THROUGH the words. What's the fix? Colored pencils.

You heard me! Go to any Walmart, buy a $3 12 pack of Crayola pencils! They erase! They highlight! And no messy underlining! Here is my "Super Secret" Color code so that you can know at a glance what passages you're looking for!

Red: Headlines, Promises, Commands
Light Blue: General Highlight
Pink: Character of God
Yellow: Wisdom/Foolishness
Green: Wealth/Money/Poverty
Brown: Righteousness/Wickedness
Orange: Family
Violet: Old Testament Prophesy of Jesus

2 comments:

Annie said...

That is sooo smart! Thanks for sharing, Christine :) It's such a great idea. And may I add, I really enjoy reading your articles at Passion Magazine.

With love,
Annie

Christine Ericson said...

Thank-you, Annie!!! It means so much to me that you like my work!

*Not me, but Christ in me* <3

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger