>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Fruits of the Spirit: Joy

I've been faithfully writing for my magazine, and right now I'm doing a series called... you got it! Fruits! I thought I'd post a link to them here (if enough of you hit me to post the actual article I will :D) but right now I want to put all credit in the magazine. So, here it is -- and don't forget, I love hearing your comments!



Fruits: Joy









Joy, Peace, Patience

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger