>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Funny Clothes

Sometimes we just need to buckle down, take a gook look in the mirror, and laugh!











Love your shoes!























Can YOU do the Cancan?



















Pumpkin, Zucchini, and Marshmallow cream. ALL IN ONE PLACE!























Hm, I can't seem to get any reception...





















Last I checked, the little drummer boy didn't wear red.

















How did you know I wanted salad?
















"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter And your lips with shouting." Job 8:21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger