>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Decyfer Down

I just wanted to do a quick little post for those of you out there who are regulars O.O

I just discovered a band called "Decyfer Down". I was listening to the radio when their new song "Fading" came on. I had never heard them before and found myself loving their music. Decyfer Down is a Christian alternative metal/hard rock band. Musically they are very good, and they incorperate Christian themes into their lyrics. They have two CDs out, End of Grey and Crash.

I really enjoy this band, and for those of you who like this style of music and are looking for a Christian alternative, this is for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger