>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Friday, October 12, 2012

When days and nights meet
And sun and moon compete
There world's alive with nothing but sound
And sound brings nothing but life
My mind spins 'round
And thoughts end their strife.
Memories fly by
Faster than wind

Quickly I find 
I never mind
That there's more to each moment
Than meets the eye.
They become more and more potent
As time goes by.
And there's nothing I can't see
When God's eyes are in me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger