>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Books for Heart, Books for Soul

Recently I was introduced to the author, Leslie Ludy. I was doing a study that went through her book, "Authentic Beauty." As we went through the book I was exhilarated to find that it was written by a true advocate of purity. She gave true life illustrations (from her own life and the lives of other girls throughout history) and gave practical reasons and steps on how to become a "set apart person." Some of her books are definitely geared more towards girls, but she (and her husband) have also written books specifically for couples, young men and young women as well.

One of my personal favorites is, "His perfect Faithfulness." This book goes through Leslie and Eric Ludy's love story. How they met and how God used them and created the perfect love story for them. I strongly recommend any of their books to anyone who is interested in learning more about purity or feels the need for encouragement on their walk for purity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger