>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hava Nagila

     You all know how much I love music. Well, I was listening to some cultural music and came across the iconic Hava Nagila. I looked up a translation of the lyrics and thought this would be a fun song to share with everyone.

     Wouldn't it be nice if American churches had iconic, happy songs to group-dance to?

HAVA NAGILA
LET US REJOICE & BE GLAD
Hava nagila, hava nagila
Hava nagila ve-nis'mecha
Repeat

Hava neranena, hava neranena
Hava neranena venis'mecha

Uru, uru achim
Uru achim belev same'ach

Let us rejoice, let us rejoice
Let us rejoice and be glad
Repeat

Let us sing, let us sing
Let us sing and be glad

Awaken, awaken brethren
Awaken brethren with a cheerful heart.



Here's some music to go with it!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger