>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Crunch Time

Just a random thought today... School is about to start. Work is going (crazy) ;) The times I teach are going well. I have little time -- almost none. But the things I love... I mean really love to do always seem to make it into the schedule. Drawing. Reading. I really should do more of writing for my faithful readers. But I just thought
how interesting it was that the things that I really love make it in -- no matter how BUSY I am. Sometimes I skip a meal. Others, I loose a couple hours of sleep. Once in a while I'll even skip a shower (something I do not recommended!) But I always make time to do what I love.

What if we treated God that way? What would our lives look like then? How concerned would we be about the world, the lost, and God's will for us? What would we give up just to make a little more time for Him?

Thoughts are nothing without deeds. What should we do? Make Jesus Christ someone you LOVE. Not just in word, but in deed. Make Jesus Christ your pastime, your hobby, your joy! Make Jesus Christ something you love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger