>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pop Quiz!

Okay, let's see how well you've been paying attention. I found this symbol and I wanted to see how many of you, my lovely readers, recognized it for what it is...


Props to whoever figures it out! Comment with your guesses. I'll comment the answer in a few days or so :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has the beast's symbol in it...and a circle, which, though I don't remember what that stands for,I know its not good....I have no idea what the triangle stands for, though it could have something to do with the trinity because it has three sides? So very,very bad.
-Kaci E.

Christine Ericson said...

Good try! I'll give you a hint, it's called a Triskelion...

Reversed Edge said...

Well, I know that a triskelion was a celtic symbol that is now used by pagans and cults, and the triangle with all points touching the circle is an occult symbol (although I am not sure what its exact origin and use was or is). Hmmmmmm....I'd have to go re-read some books that I read way back.

Christine Ericson said...

Very good. The symbol I was really focusing on was the center Triskelion. It's a "666" plain and simple.

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger