>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Monday, November 30, 2009

What thoughts are in my head...


I'm always here.
I'm always waiting.
I'm always wondering what you're doing.

I wonder what you look like.
I wonder where you are.
I wonder what we will do together.

I think about what I'd like to share with you.
I think about what you'll want to share with me.
I think about what God will plan for us.

I used to pine and long for what wasn't there.
I used to wish and dream, and miss what was in front of my face.
I used to walk by those that needed me most.

I now know my task at hand.
I now know what I must be doing.
I now know Who sent me here.

I can be patient.
I can wait on God.
I can learn, and study His Word.

He sees me when I cry.
He sees me when I'm alone.
He sees me and is with me always, so, I'm never really alone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger