>

Status:

Hello, my name is Christine Ericson. This blog is so I might add my voice to the thousands of Christians who wish to speak out on their beliefs. I want to encourage those out there who, "have not bowed their knee to Baal," and to remind everyone that God's ultimate Will will be done.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Who You Are

     My last post began with a very short, rant-like paragraph on how I wasn't going to talk about "true beauty." I felt a little bit bad about that =D ; so, I decided to show two these videos that I think are AMAZING at explain who you are in God's eyes. It's also a really good "pump up" speech if you're having a down day ;)

The first one is for GUYS:



The second one is for GIRLS:




     I was having some trouble getting these to play on my computer; so, if you were also, the titles of these videos are: "Who You Are: A Message To All Guys" and "Who You Are: A Message To All Girls."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Princess
of the
Lily White Rose
- Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger